Wednesday 29 February 2012

Rippling Along!

One pot of tea and an episode of River Cottage later, I have my first ripple done! I think I have probably made the blanket a bit too wide, and it will take a bit longer and eat a bit more yarn than I would like, I do like a nice blanket that is big enough! I have made it so it will go on our double bed and hang down the sides a little. The first stripe was dove grey, the next one will be light sky blue...but I must away to the kitchen before I can start that...

2 comments:

Dinahsoar said...

I loved your day in the previous post...a day like that is a real treat ......the peppers stuffed with lentils and sunflowers sound delicious. Like yours, the granny stripe blanket I am crocheting for my daughter is very large and is taking a long time...it is my first blanket and I think will be my last...afghan/throw size will be the limit for me in future.

A Thrifty Mrs said...

ooh I'd love to see some snaps. It sounds lovely.