Friday 6 October 2006

My Magazine Obsession Pays Off!

Oh I am so excited! My magazine habit has paid off- I went out to buy She magazine at lunch time (it is a rainy friday, it is my day off tomorrow- everyone is grumpy at work as the computers are broken...oh yes, I forgot- I don't need excuses here!) ...I opened it....and saw....I am this months start letter! And I have won (apparently!) a bunch of Fairtrade flowers!

I am so excited...I can barely wait to get home and see if my flowers have come- or to find casual ways to let my work friends know I am in print!

(So far my casual way has been to rush up to them saying 'look, look! It's me!' and giggle away.

Happy Fridays everyone!

2 comments:

Daisy Lupin said...

Well done, I must have a look at She and see your letter.

Woo Gilchrist said...

Hiya,

I emailed you about receiving your lovely parcel. I hope you received mine? Let me know.

Wendy