Wednesday 24 December 2008

All Is Calm, All Is Bright...

Well it is Christmas Eve, and for now I have our little flat to myself. Carl is at work and will be until about 3:00pm. I have the Christmas lights on, and the television off. I am being serenaded by Bing Crosby, and have wrapped up all my gifts, and between sneezes (a cold, just in time for Christmas!) have put them all in bags ready for when we go visitn family this evening.

I want to have a long hot bath, watch The Bishop's Wife, and paint my toe nails read. Then, I think I am just about ready for Christmas! Although there is a little pottering in the kitchen I would like to do if I have time....

I hope that wherever you are, you are bathed in the lights of the Christmas tree, and are feeling peaceful and serene too. Merry Christmas, everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Mimi,
Have a very Merrie Christmas and a wonderful New Year!
So glad to hear from you!
Blessings, Kathy L

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new job! I hope that you are having a wonderful Christmas.

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a Happy New Year too! I really enjoy your posts. They are so cosy.

Teresa