Sunday 11 May 2008

Early to bed, Early to rise...

Seeing as I have to be up and about to leave our dear little flat for a half hour walk to town at 5.30am tomorrow morning, I will be early to bed tonight! Why so early? Because our train bound for Bruges leaves Kings Cross St Pancras at 7.55, that's why!

We are staying overnight, then coming back Tuesday morning. I will be abandoning my afternoon tea for Belgian hot chocolate instead, climbing an unfeasibly tall bell tower, and taking a boat on the canals.

See you Wednesday to share adventures and pictures! Hope you have all enjoyed brilliant sunshine and a scrumptious Sunday today,

love
Mimi
xxx

3 comments:

fairytalesandflowers said...

Bon Voyage!
Wendy

a pink-bee said...

Hope you have a wonderful and safe trip :) What fun it should be ~ can't wait to hear all about it :)
crystal

Ann said...

You might like this site, your comments about sipping hot chocolate put the idea into my mind. It's from an American girl who goes to France alot I think -

http://parisbreakfasts.blogspot.com/index.html