Tuesday 3 July 2007

Pictures, Ahem!

Oh dear, the best laid plans do go astray it seems!

I made it back from London, and all the way to Carl's parents (and very sleepy I was too) whereupon we got into a discussion about serving pink fizz and white fizz at our wedding and how many bottles should be procured, and before I knew it we were home again, with not a single picture done!

Talking of time slipping away, I have been meaning to post about a glorious parcel that arrived from lovely Tash at www.vintagepretty.org She offered for sale on her scrumptious blog two utterly lovely crocheted flower pins, and I bought one! It arrived with a lovely note, some divine incense, and delicious raspberry pastilles, all done up in really rather wonderful tissue paper. Oh! And a lavender sachet too! So now our little flat smells heavenly, and I have a lovely new ornament as well. Hurry over to her blog, and she may have some more for sale if you are lucky!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, that's so kind of you to write such a glowing recommendation!

Can't wait to see the pictures ~ hope you're well and having a lovely day. So far we've had a Day Of Sunshine (I've marked it as a Red Letter day on the calendar!)