Wednesday 19 November 2008

Little Things..

I have spent today thinking about the tastes of November, and I am looking forward to a scrumptious post tomorrow! I have just been visiting some favourite blogs, and over at www.tillystea.blogspot.com something caught my eye, and I thought I would borrow it for today. I would love for you to join in and borrow it from me!

Outside my window...an empty space where our dear little car used to be...we sold it last night! (A new one is coming, but I do miss our old one!)
I am thinking...I am looking forward to snuggling up in bed in a few minutes!
I am thankful for...my lovely husband, blog friends and November days
From the learning rooms...it is almost impossible to choose just 5 favourite novels
from the kitchen...autumn vegetable soup with toasted cheese sandwiches
I am wearing...revlon red lipstick, long black skirt and black and white animal print top (really tiny print, it doesn't look as trashy as it sounds!) with a skinny black patent belt
I am creating...paper baubles made from doomed library books for my craft sale!
I am going...to bed after I finish this!
I am reading... The Other Queen by Philippa Gregory
I am hoping...the new car comes soon! And I get my Christmas cards done in time...(they arrived a week late today, and I had to send them back as they were all wrong!)
I am hearing...Carl listening to the news and setting the world to rights.
Around the house... Carl hoovered while I washed up
One of my favorite things...Christmas coffee in town...maple syrup latte, gingerbread latte, dark cherry mocha, peppermint bliss hot chocolate....mmmmm :)
A few plans for the rest of the week: making more things for my craft sale, Mum and Dad round for dinner on Friday, work on Saturday and 'Tinsel Town' on Sunday (switching on of the lights, carol singing and so on).

Care to play?

No comments: