Tuesday 12 July 2011

Attic24 Fishcakes

It is all about the kitchen today! I am going to change that in a little while by popping off for an afternoon bath, which is one of my favourite treats, but before I do, I must tell you that I made the most scrumptious fishcakes for tea last night. Well actually, I made them the night before, because I knew I would be exhausted last night, and just fried them last night. They were sweet potato and smoked mackerel and I got the recipe from one of my favourite blogs, Attic24. We had them with a fried egg and some salad, although I think next time we should try some sweet chilli sauce instead of the egg. The recipe made enough for dinner, and the rest I have put in the freezer for lunch another day. I do like a recipe where I get left overs. I think it appeals to the thrifty housewife in me!

No comments: