Sunday 17 July 2011

New Blog Discoveries

I do love discovering a new blog, and I love stumbling across them by accident, although it does always make me worry that there must be so many other lovely blogs out there that I have not yet stumbled across!

Here are some recent discoveries, all on a vintage/retro theme:

www.modernretrowoman.com which has lots of lovely vintage video clips and exerpts from vintage books

www.my50syear.blogspot.com in which a blogger lives as though in the 50s for a year

www.shapelyweightfrom1958.blogspot.com the story of a blogger losing weight using a diet book from 1958

I am enjoying reading through the archives of these. Just the thing with a pot of tea!

1 comment:

Dinahsoar said...

Thanks for the links...I have so many blogs bookmarked I am finding it hard to keep up with them, but I don't want to miss anything either. I'm always up for new blogs to check out.