Wednesday 4 November 2009

New Nightie

Much of the shopping that I have been doing recently has been Christmas shopping- but I was in a shop with Mum yesterday lunch time, when I saw something that I just had to have!

Now, curiously, considering that dogs terrify me, I love Scottie Dogs (well, pictures of them, not the creatures in the flesh) and as Mum was trying on coats, I spotted a nightie with a Scottie Dog on the front (click on the title of this post to go have a look at it!)

There were also some sparkly red socks that seemed to go with it very well, and before I knew it, I was at the till buying them!

You see, most of my nighties are all very pretty...silky little things that make me smile. But none of them are what I would call cozy, and with November bringing chilly evenings and mornings, cozy is just what I want.

I wore them last night, and was so toasty in bed....I think I will be getting ready for bed early tonight just so I can wear them for longer!

An early night is just the thing for a chilly evening- a hot bath first, and then to bed with a hot water bottle cover, the lamp on low, and an Agatha Christie novel. Perhaps Radio 4 in the background, so I can hear the hourly beep-beep-beeps warningn me when I have read too long and it is time to turn out the lights and snuggle down to sleep.

I hope that when you go to bed tonight, you are just as cozy as can be!

Love, Mimi xxx

No comments: