Wednesday 1 March 2006

I got all the way home...

and realised I had left the chocolate I bought to make chocolate-orange hot chocolate with was still on my desk! So I contented myself with brandy in warm milk instead, but would rather have had the hot chocolate. Then when I got out my knitting, I discovered the chocolate in my knitting bag where I had slipped it so I would not forget it...

Upshot is the hot chocolate went unmade, so I didn't get out the recipe...but I will post it just as soon as I make it!

My lovely, lovely postman left me my latest eBay purchase- a pair of English rose tea towels in blue- one has Kidston-esque roses over it, the other little polka dots. They make my kitchen cheerful!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Guess what?I think I got the same tea-towels today!Did you see them through Alison?They are so nice aren't they I got the oven glove aswell.

Unknown said...

I'm jealous! I love tea towels :)

VintagePretty said...

Ooooh, hot chocolate, yum! I like mine with my 3 favourite spices, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg - the flavours go really well together and taste heaven!